Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Peace and Love to Karen

This week I want to do an Ultimate Shout Out to Karen Theresa Geneieve Ponton. 


Bread Pudding

The past two weeks have been an interesting mix of emotions.  With the recent passing of a close family member I find that in sharing some emotional lows, I stay open to people contributing to me - offering words of support and encouragement.  I appreciate all those who have expressed their condolences to myself, as well as my family.  Karen will truly be missed.

This experience of sharing has been such a gift that I truly feel as though the last times spent with Karen I was in the moment, and able to express everything I felt for her.  This includes the dedication of my Sketchbook Project to her - she signed the back and said that she wanted the book kept in the Brooklyn Art Library at the end of the project so that others may gain whatever inspiration from the collective experience of my family.  Click HERE to see when the Sketchbook will be in your area.

Karen was an incredible woman who shared her love and zest for life with everybody.  Her baking skills were rarely matched and her spirit will continue to live on through the love of her family and friends.

Thanks for Checking In! 
Love,
Maia Wheeler

No comments:

Post a Comment