Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Inspiration and Trends


As an artist I have a relationship with the world of creativity and specifically with the concept of inspiration. One may be surprised that inspiration is not a constant state. It, by nature, exists within the world of creation, or action, therefore can not be a constant.
 
That being said, I find myself often desiring inspiration when I feel it is lacking, yet being exhausted by it while it is present.  These past few weeks I have found myself in an incredible bubble of inspiration and have decided to simply enjoy and share all that sparks my interest; I hope that in doing this I master inspiration as a constant gathering and sharing of knowledge and work:  

  • Designmilk.com proves to be a daily inspiration offering amazing links and showcasing artists from around the globe.  Most recently, I have joined the Sketchbook Project Tour 2011 and look forward to receiving my book in the mail.  My theme: "You'd be home by now ..." In short, this project is compared to a concert-tour, with sketchbooks as the medium.  Myself and of 2,800+ artist will be sending our sketchbooks to major cities around the US premiering Spring 2011.

Thanks for checking in and please feel free to comment and join my blog.  I will start by up-dating content every Tuesday :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment