Tuesday, September 21, 2010

One Month Celebration


As I mark the first month of The Traveling Artist I want to thank and acknowledge those who have silently supported me by checking-in, as well as offering feedback.  I have found that in sharing I really have been inspired by my audience and further, I hope to inspire you to continue coming back!

First, my sister, Brooke Wheeler who has juggled her  goals with such grace and rigor that it is truly to be admired.  In the coming weeks she will complete her Real Estate Exam through Sotheby's International Realty, while continuing to stay dedicated to her students at Johnson School of Excellence

Secondly, both of my parents - talented artists and an amazing support system.  Sharon Ponton-Wheeler is in the middle-stage of launching her company Divine Pastry.  This amazing line of organic-based, natural pastries has captured the culinary world of Chicago franchises, and soon Divine Pastries will be available in stores.  Seasoned artist Bud Wheeler continues to work diligently on his clothing line which is currently available upon request.  His line titled Just One Crow Designs made its debut October 2009 with a collection of seasonally inspired graphic-tees. 

Friends and loved ones that have also made their support known include Public Relations Master's Candidate from Boston University Lola Keyes; Country Music recording hopeful and VP Wealth Manager of Bank Financial Ken Loebel; Cindy Alexander of the Department of Psychiatry at University of Michigan; Art Therapist Nicole Sampson and Associate Producer at LX.TV/NBC Kim Brooks


This fall I look forward to sharing the premier of The Art of Travel: Inspired Journeys web-videos.  This series will highlight various day trips available in-and-around the Chicago area. Furthermore, through the Illinois Art Therapy Association I am proud to announce that October 15th IATA will host a screening of the film Who Does She Think She Is? for more infomation please email info@illinoisarttherapy.org.

Thank you all for your continued support and I look forward to our long-term relationship.  If you would like to join as a follower, please click the Google "Follow Button" and step through the prompts.

Thanks Again,
Maia  

No comments:

Post a Comment